The Student Room Group

The Official Love Island Thread Summer 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bj27
Ruchees gone

Andre played her
Reply 81
Original post by bj27
He's got the sauce. Bad boy London vibes.

I find his voice annoying.
Reply 82
Will Mitchel never learn?

She is not interested.
Wasting your time.
Original post by Cote1

She is not interested.
Wasting your time.

Men never give up when they are interest in a woman. They always try, even if it is in vein.
Reply 84
Original post by Kallisto
Men never give up when they are interest in a woman. They always try, even if it is in vein.

Certainly true in this case!
Original post by Cote1
Certainly true in this case!

And I don't have to watch Love Island to know these "habits" of a man. :lol:
Reply 86
And I don't have to watch Love Island to know these "habits" of a man. :lol:

Are you trying Love Island?
Original post by Cote1
Are you trying Love Island?

Some minutes and I stopped watching after. Not my business. I am not a people watcher.
Tyrique is a bit of me, if I'm going to be honest. He's generational and definitely the best Islander so far.
Whitney is my new favourite female Islander. She's actually just vibes.
Original post by Cote1

She is not interested.
Wasting your time.

Get him gone. Thanks for the drama yesterday but I now remember why I couldn't stand the guy. He's so.. ugh? Same goes for Zach and Molly.
I love Whitney!! I like all the islanders actually and the drama is good and the vibes are amazing. After years of complaining, I’m really enjoying the show (:
Reply 91
Original post by Leslie Knope
Tyrique is a bit of me, if I'm going to be honest. He's generational and definitely the best Islander so far.
Whitney is my new favourite female Islander. She's actually just vibes.

Top 3 islanders for me are Tyrique, Whitney and Medhi(he's similar vibes to Whitney).
bottom two islanders for me gotta be Molly and Mitch, depending on the day I switch between the two. Molly from day three has been trying to get rid of Mitch. Mitch could have saved Ella or Ruchee. Need Ella in because this thing with Tyrique is messy but that's what love island is for.

Molly as annoying as she is making this series great too. She's Olivia with much less toxicity(still toxic tho) but I want her off my screen for a bit please. Although the way Mitch is acting I'm not surprised Molly is pulling off the ******** she's pulling off.

Also lmao at André sliding into Catherine the second Zach and cat relationship was getting rocky. Guy was patiently waiting while Ruchee was there as his villa passport, kinda wild.

I like Ruchee, she's good looking too but it's whatever at this point.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 92

Na Mitch is just a wetwipe.

Molly thinks Mitch is boring so when Zach breaks Molly's heart she'll go back to Mitch.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by bj27
Top 3 islanders for me are Tyrique, Whitney and Medhi(he's similar vibes to Whitney).
bottom two islanders for me gotta be Molly and Mitch, depending on the day I switch between the two. Molly from day three has been trying to get rid of Mitch. Mitch could have saved Ella or Ruchee. Need Ella in because this thing with Tyrique is messy but that's what love island is for.

Molly as annoying as she is making this series great too. She's Olivia with much less toxicity(still toxic tho) but I want her off my screen for a bit please. Although the way Mitch is acting I'm not surprised Molly is pulling off the ******** she's pulling off.

Also lmao at André sliding into Catherine the second Zach and cat relationship was getting rocky. Guy was patiently waiting while Ruchee was there as his villa passport, kinda wild.

I like Ruchee, she's good looking too but it's whatever at this point.

I agree with your top 3. Also, Medhi and Whitney can easily win it if they wanted to. Even if they aren't into each other like that, stay in a friendship couple or something. They get along so well and it's actually nice to see.
Mitch irks me differently. He has his moments then he goes back to acting like an absolute neek with zero respect for himself. He's cringe and this whole thing with Molly is making him look like an idiot (which is deserved).

By force, Tyrique will make it to the final. If him and Ella stay together, then they get into the top two.
Molly needs to get away from the attention for abit, because at this point a majority of people genuinely do not like her. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a turning point later on in the weeks if she's still there.
Also, whoever called Molly a "sweet one" on here? Yeah that was a crazy comment. Even if it was from first glance, it was obvious that Ruchee was going to be one of those girls. It's a shame her time got cut short (most likely) because she seems nice and good vibes.

I can't sus out Andre right now.

By the way, a majority of these Islanders are going to go crazy in Casa Amor. These lot are genuinely unstable.
Molly is such a sweet one.

Mitch is that lad who some mothers probably pray their daughters don't end up with as husbands.
Reply 95
Original post by Wired_1800

Mitch is that lad who some mothers probably pray their daughters don't end up with as husbands.

Molly a sweet one you're tapped man.

Not touching her with a bargepole. No accountability for her actions. She's basically Olivia with less toxicity. Needs that attention and doesn't care if she hurts people in the process.

Although Mitch is justifying her decision to get rid of Mitch.
Original post by bj27
Molly a sweet one you're tapped man.

Not touching her with a bargepole. No accountability for her actions. She's basically Olivia with less toxicity. Needs that attention and doesn't care if she hurts people in the process.

Although Mitch is justifying her decision to get rid of Mitch.

:colone:

She is not toxic though. She has been direct with Mitch and my man is still grafting for a woman who has checked out. He should have charged it to the game and moved on.

You never put any person on a pedestal. Never.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 97
:colone:

She is not toxic though. She has been direct with Mitch and my man is still grafting for a woman who has checked out. He should have charged it to the game and moved on.

You never put any person on a pedestal. Never.

Zach gonna 100% do the same to Molly when casa starts but yeah I see why Molly is moving like this.

Zach is just getting someone for the meanwhile.

Nah be serious for a second. There's no way you genuinely rate her like that? Don't let her looks deceive you, because her personality has shown ziltch. She needs to go.
Mitch is a weirdo, but let's not his recent actions make you feel sorry for Molly all over again. You can tell a majority of the girls in there don't vibe with her like that. I say keep Zach, and get rid of Molly and Mitch
Reply 99
Original post by Leslie Knope
Nah be serious for a second. There's no way you genuinely rate her like that? Don't let her looks deceive you, because her personality has shown ziltch. She needs to go.
Mitch is a weirdo, but let's not his recent actions make you feel sorry for Molly all over again. You can tell a majority of the girls in there don't vibe with her like that. I say keep Zach, and get rid of Molly and Mitch

Honestly agree.

Zach is cool but Molly and Mitch gotta go

Quick Reply

Latest