The Student Room Group

Spanish!!

Hello! I have my Spanish reading and listening exam next week and I was wondering if i could get any last minute advice and if anyone has any really important vocab that comes up regularly? My exam bored is AQA :smile:
Original post by emilyt0324
Hello! I have my Spanish reading and listening exam next week and I was wondering if i could get any last minute advice and if anyone has any really important vocab that comes up regularly? My exam bored is AQA :smile:

Hi @emilyt0324,

Although I studied German, I have some tips for the exam that might help you.

For the listening section, I would write down rough notes of key words I could hear in the recording. I found that sometimes looking at the words instead of just listening to them helped me put together my answers. This might also help if you find the speed of the recordings a little fast, then you can look back over your key word notes for some more help.

For the reading section, read the questions and texts a few times before answering the questions. Don't be afraid to translate the questions or key words into English and make notes on your exam, as long as your answer is clear. Understanding the question before answering can save you time an help you feel more confident in what you're being asked to do.

Hope this helps and good luck with your exams!
Emily
Student Ambassador at BCU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending