The Student Room Group

Eduqas Business A-Level

I haven't come across any posts from this exam board. Is there anyone experiencing the same thing and doing the same exam board too? I'd love to connect with and engage in a thread regarding predictions and thoughts on the exam :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
I do Eduqas A level business. It is well easy so if you need help, let me know (I'm goated).
Reply 3
Original post by samir965
I do Eduqas A level business. It is well easy so if you need help, let me know (I'm goated).

okay hahah I’ve not done any revision for it since I have another paper too to revise for tomorrow which topics are you suggesting I should definitely go over or any hard topics you think there are :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Aimen.Faisal
okay hahah I’ve not done any revision for it since I have another paper too to revise for tomorrow which topics are you suggesting I should definitely go over or any hard topics you think there are :smile:

Don't bother with the poster who responded to you; they are trolling and posting ridiculous comments everywhere. On another thread they're claiming to be in the RAF, and clearly not!
Reply 5
Hey what are everyone thoughts on the component 3 exam?
Reply 6
Original post by 13Ella13
Hey what are everyone thoughts on the component 3 exam?

I really loved it! It was my favourite paper out of all papers.
Grade boundaries are going to be sky high I have peers who have excelled in every paper with confidence.
How did you find it?
Original post by Aimen.Faisal
I really loved it! It was my favourite paper out of all papers.
Grade boundaries are going to be sky high I have peers who have excelled in every paper with confidence.
How did you find it?

hi ive just started year 12 and was wondering if you had any links to good recourses
Reply 8
Original post by isabella.z07
hi ive just started year 12 and was wondering if you had any links to good recourses

Hey,
I relied heavily on the resources my school gave me, with Eduqas it’s pretty hard to find reliable or good sources online. It’s best to stick with what your school has given you x
Original post by samir965

Hello, if you did the exam last Yr can u tell me some questions nd topics that came up ?

Quick Reply

Latest