The Student Room Group

Geography A Level OCR question structures

Hi, I’ve been revising for A Levels and i am not 100% sure on the structure for my questions in Geography, in particular 16 marks, 33 marks and Synoptic questions. In my other subjects Business and economics of which are both EDUQAS i have a clear structure of what i right.

I’d appreciate it if anyone could give a general structure for each type of question for Geography OCR.
Original post by PDunne8
Hi, I’ve been revising for A Levels and i am not 100% sure on the structure for my questions in Geography, in particular 16 marks, 33 marks and Synoptic questions. In my other subjects Business and economics of which are both EDUQAS i have a clear structure of what i right.

I’d appreciate it if anyone could give a general structure for each type of question for Geography OCR.

Hi, I don’t think there is a specific structure which you have to stick to however we were told to structure answers as follows:
16 mark- intro, 3 x PEE, conclusion
33 mark- intro, 4-5x PEE, conclusion
12 mark- intro, 2 paragraphs on 2 different links, conclusion
Reply 2
Original post by Alicecollins22
Hi, I don’t think there is a specific structure which you have to stick to however we were told to structure answers as follows:
16 mark- intro, 3 x PEE, conclusion
33 mark- intro, 4-5x PEE, conclusion
12 mark- intro, 2 paragraphs on 2 different links, conclusion
Hi, do you have any information about the 3 and 6 markers for disease dilemmas? Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending