Original post by vale_2
they showed proof of papers that they managed to get so its acc legit

Could just be edited tbf
Reply 22
How did everyone find the exam?
Reply 23
Original post by nj_anonymous

Good on the whole but I made a few factual errors by including rivers of blood in q2 and the masdtritcht treaty in q3 so I'm worried now 😭
that was my worst paper out of all my a levels
Reply 25
Original post by nj_anonymous

Okay? I think I messed up sources, due to stress and poor organisation more than anything, but essays were okay. The complete absence of 70s and 90s really took me aback... predictions didn't go to plan </3
Reply 26
Original post by strod
Okay? I think I messed up sources, due to stress and poor organisation more than anything, but essays were okay. The complete absence of 70s and 90s really took me aback... predictions didn't go to plan </3

Ikr 😂 history is impossible to predict. Can’t believe I watched the documentary the Major Years the other day and remembered direct quotes from him and he didn’t even come up. Oh well soooo glad it’s over, can get my life back
I felt completely blindsided as there was no major or 70s which I focused my revision on. I really messed up on one of my essay on multicultural society abd started talking about society including all groups rather than just focusing on multicultural ethnic groups. Also I didn't know how to factor that essay
I'm thinking now race relations/immigration
Iraq war
I wouldn't know what my last factor should be
I should have done thatcher foreign policy but I though I didn't know enough to answer that q
I thought the paper was okay, but the question about labour divisions I ignored because I was just in such a state of panic, so I ended up choosing the multiculturalism question on the Blair, but I completely bombed it but felt that my source and or the 25 marker were answered quite well, so hopefully it should save me from my abomination of an answer discussing Blair
I discussed it with my teacher and she said it was a horrible question. I don’t know why I chose it but she said it was supposed to include the war on terrorism et cetera but we haven’t learnt it as she thought it would never pop up but oh well, at least we have our lives back now

Original post by Tinkerbelle017
I felt completely blindsided as there was no major or 70s which I focused my revision on. I really messed up on one of my essay on multicultural society abd started talking about society including all groups rather than just focusing on multicultural ethnic groups. Also I didn't know how to factor that essay
I'm thinking now race relations/immigration
Iraq war
I wouldn't know what my last factor should be
I should have done thatcher foreign policy but I though I didn't know enough to answer that q
Reply 30
Original post by mollyg01
Ikr 😂 history is impossible to predict. Can’t believe I watched the documentary the Major Years the other day and remembered direct quotes from him and he didn’t even come up. Oh well soooo glad it’s over, can get my life back

What did you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending