The Student Room Group

Maths at Level 2

Hi

I am applying for a course that has Maths at Level 2 requirement, I have only till August to get Maths at Level 2 qualification.

which would be cheapest and fastest way to get Level 2 Maths Qualification?

any help will be appreciated, I have studied maths in school abroad but that's not equivalent of GCSE ( it does not matter where or where not ).

Please advise

Thanks
Reply 1
the only thing you need to do is watch gcsemathstutor on youtube. i did igcse edexcel, an exam board he doesnt cover but still managed to get an 8.(btw i started revising like 1 month prior to the exam, probably at a grade 5 so hes a real life saver)However, you know sometimes even when you have the best teacher but there are odd few topics you still dont understand, after being taught it, to understand them better i would watch corbet maths(another excellent teacher)also just have a pen and a book to do ur working out. Dont bother buying text books or cgp books coz you dont need them.
Reply 2
Original post by siocrystal
the only thing you need to do is watch gcsemathstutor on youtube. i did igcse edexcel, an exam board he doesnt cover but still managed to get an 8.(btw i started revising like 1 month prior to the exam, probably at a grade 5 so hes a real life saver)However, you know sometimes even when you have the best teacher but there are odd few topics you still dont understand, after being taught it, to understand them better i would watch corbet maths(another excellent teacher)also just have a pen and a book to do ur working out. Dont bother buying text books or cgp books coz you dont need them.

Question is how to get Level 2 maths qualification in 8 weeks ? Is there any online test you can take any time?
Reply 3
i did past papers online
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest