The Student Room Group

Ordering at Subway

So like me and my friend both have social anxiety . We want to go subway cus we’ve jus never been but we don’t know how or what to order considering we’ve never ordered there before much less been there in general. Could anyone help out us hungry souls on what to order for first-time tryers?
We both only eat Halal so could any suggestions please be Halal only.
Thank you lmao
Use JustEat to check out the menu in advance. You can also order items for collection through the app to avoid any awkwardness you might feel in the shop.
So you go in, you stand at the side of the counter furthest from the till, and you get asked which type of bread you want and whether you want a 6 inch or foot long sandwich.

Then you move along a little and they ask you what sort of filling (meat or similar) you want. They'll then usually ask if you also want cheese or not, and whether you want your sandwich toasting (warming up).

After that, you move along a little more, and you'll be asked what (if any) salad items you want. After that, you'll be asked what (if any) sauce you want.

As you reach the till you'll be asked if you want other things, so like cookies, drinks, etc.

My go-to subway of choice is a foot long Italian Herbs and Cheese bread, with chicken teriyaki and cheese toasted, with cucumber and red onion and lettuce, plus sweet onion sauce.
Take the subway our gut feeling suggests you. I did it twice and I was not dissappointed once.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest