The Student Room Group

Grant Amount Not Showing

Hi!

I am getting my first payment next week. When I log into my student finance account and look at payments, I can see how much the maintenance loan and tuition fee is. But on the Grants section their isn’t an amount although it says “payment in progress”. In terms of Grants I applied for Adult Dependent Allowance and Parent Learning Allowance, as well as the help with childcare. It does not specify which of these I am getting and how much. (I did get a separate message regarding the childcare grant though so I know I will be getting that, but that isn’t paid directly to me.)

So in a nutshell I’m wondering am I getting both Adult Dependent and Parent Learning and how much.

Any help is appreciated!

Kind regards
AH
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Awolh
Hi!

I am getting my first payment next week. When I log into my student finance account and look at payments, I can see how much the maintenance loan and tuition fee is. But on the Grants section their isn’t an amount although it says “payment in progress”. In terms of Grants I applied for Adult Dependent Allowance and Parent Learning Allowance, as well as the help with childcare. It does not specify which of these I am getting and how much. (I did get a separate message regarding the childcare grant though so I know I will be getting that, but that isn’t paid directly to me.)

So in a nutshell I’m wondering am I getting both Adult Dependent and Parent Learning and how much.

Any help is appreciated!

Kind regards
AH

Hi AH,

Can you see a Notification of Entitlement letter in your letters and e-mails online? This should show what grants you've been awarded, but let us know if you can't see this.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending