The Student Room Group

Seven king students help me

Hi, i need a 6 in Maths, Science, English and History at GCSE to go to seven kings. But i feel like i might get a 4 or 5 in Maths. Is there still a possibility for me going there or do i have to strictly meet these requirements. Please help me as I dont know how to meet them because I get 30s on each maths paper i do and thats IFF i do good and revise for it. Maths paper 3 is on Wednesday and I have lost hope. My parents want me to go to Seven Kings and I want to aswell. Im so scared I wont get in and i probably wont. BTW i want to take Psychology, Politics and Econ can someone from Seven Kings or a past student help me out please!!! Especially before Wednesday's exam.
I am not from seven kings, but I can help give advice. I suggest try to do past papers most of the time. Look through the questions you got wrong and look at the syllabus. Practice that particular subjects area again. After that, do more practice questions.
Reply 2
Well past papers are obvious but do i even stand a chance of improving beofre Wednesday's exam???
Reply 3
Original post by scooby_doo
Well past papers are obvious but do i even stand a chance of improving beofre Wednesday's exam???

Did u get in!

Quick Reply

Latest