The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

choosing modules for the open university

I have just chosen my two 60-credit modules for stage one of my course, it is saying that I need to choose my other modules for stages 2 and 3 which are also both 60 credits but it will not let me choose them because I have over the limit of credits do you know if this is something I choose after I have completed the first year?
You would usually only choose your modules as you progress through your course. Are you planning to study full time (120 credits/year)?
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by gaynor_scraggins
You would usually only choose your modules as you progress through your course. Are you planning to study full time (120 credits/year)?

Yes I am
Original post by Fiona5694
Yes I am

I was just checking about the 120 credits! (As you might have registered for all the Stage 1 modules in error.)

I'm not sure why you're being directed to choose your future modules. I would be inclined to just ignore that, but you could contact the OU for clarification.
Reply 4
Original post by gaynor_scraggins
I was just checking about the 120 credits! (As you might have registered for all the Stage 1 modules in error.)

I'm not sure why you're being directed to choose your future modules. I would be inclined to just ignore that, but you could contact the OU for clarification.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest