The Student Room Group

Bristol Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BlueNewt
Ahhh, the old argument from incredulity, followed closely by a false dichotomy. Lovely stuff!
Have you considered that maybe I'm just telling the truth?

u might be, easy way to tell if ur telling the truth is just post the email of your interview invite. U might be the 1% that gets an interview or u might be the 99% that lie. Post the proof or stop lying :smile:
Original post by Greekdentist
Hey thank you for your confirmation that is amazing!
Maybe they count the PS more this year. Hope you do well in the interview too. 😁
I have 2 interviews (Aberdeen and Dundee) hope to get in too.

what’s ur ucat greek dentist? and they don’t count the personal statement, unless they’re lying on the website 🤷*♂️
Original post by BlueNewt
Yes, I'd seen some of the earlier posts so wanted to advise people that, whilst I don't know how common it is, obtaining an interview with a lower UCAT score isn't impossible. I have previously been rejected from Bristol with a slightly lower score and can't comment on the university's rationale for granting me one this year as I'm not privy to it, but that's where I'm at; whether others want to believe me is their prerogative!
I'm routing for you in your other choices 😁

they rank purely by ucat, so it’s impossible for u to receive an invite with ur score when people much higher than u haven’t received it, unless ur contextual and u don’t know it or there’s been a mistake where they accidentally gave u an interview. I don’t believe you one bit
Original post by rohans0078
what’s ur ucat greek dentist? and they don’t count the personal statement, unless they’re lying on the website 🤷*♂️

I got 2520 band 2 SJT. I applied to aberdeen, dundee, glasgow & leeds. Got interviews from the first two and rejection from leeds. Still waiting from glasgow. How about you?
Original post by toothysmile
Start in the summer, I prepared for 2-3 months and got 3000+

Hi, How did u prepare? Did you use an app if so which one :smile:
Original post by SamiElsir
Hadn't looked in my email for about a week and found out I got an interview invite. So ig they've started giving them out now

Hi congrats! What is your ucat score?
Reply 46
Original post by SamiElsir
Hadn't looked in my email for about a week and found out I got an interview invite. So ig they've started giving them out now

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your UCAT score?
Reply 47
Hi, does anybody have an idea till what UCAT score interview calls have been made or rejected?
Original post by akkanodia
Hi, does anybody have an idea till what UCAT score interview calls have been made or rejected?

I got interview with ucat 2290 b2
Original post by Incisorpal

But Im graduate with access to he
Reply 50

congratsss!! do you know how your gonna prepare for the interview because i’m stuck😭 i have no idea what material to make the matchbox
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by aaud
congratsss!! do you know how your gonna prepare for the interview because i’m stuck😭 i have no idea what material to make the matchbox

Watch pinterest and YouTube for inspiration and head to craft store 😊🤌
Reply 52
Watch pinterest and YouTube for inspiration and head to craft store 😊🤌

omggg thanks will do, good luck for ur interview hopefully we are both starting next year!! x
Has anyone else been put on hold, post interview? xx
Original post by Hjcapewell

Yeah, I think most people did, do you know anyone who got an offer perchance?

By the way, do you mind if I ask for your stats 🙂
Original post by EnglishTutorabcd
Yeah, I think most people did, do you know anyone who got an offer perchance?

No, I don’t think they’ll give offers out until all interviews have taken place. Though, they say interviews run jan-march!? Congrats btw, how did you find it? :smile:
No, I don’t think they’ll give offers out until all interviews have taken place. Though, they say interviews run jan-march!? Congrats btw, how did you find it? :smile:

Congrats to you too! I thought it went alright although only time will tell! I just don't understand why they have the on hold system :,)
Reply 58
Thanks. Can somebody please update what the current cutoff is for non contextual UG school applicant?
Original post by rohans0078
u might be, easy way to tell if ur telling the truth is just post the email of your interview invite. U might be the 1% that gets an interview or u might be the 99% that lie. Post the proof or stop lying :smile:

damn why're you so passive agressive 💀💀

Quick Reply

Latest