The Student Room Group

Bristol Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by itsria
would they give any out on weekends??

Considering that this weekend and Monday is Easter probaby not . I think next week from Tuesday they definitely will be more response from them.
Reply 581
Original post by Hhhxx
Considering that this weekend and Monday is Easter probaby not . I think next week from Tuesday they definitely will be more response from them.

yeah that makes sense. i’m still gonna complain about not getting anything though because idc and it’s killing me they should just be working through the bank holiday🙄🙄🙄 /j
Original post by iiiiiiiiiiiiiii
idk if anyone knows the answer but do you know where most lectures and teaching is in first year? would it be in the dental school or the main campus?

50/50 but a LOT of the content is delivered online
Reply 583
Original post by whisperingwillow
50/50 but a LOT of the content is delivered online
Are you in first year at Bristol?
Do we think there will be any more offers?
Hoping today for more offers!
Reply 586
Original post by Rarararr
Hoping today for more offers!

hopefullyyy🤞
Anything anyone?
Reply 588
Original post by Joa71Mcn
Anything anyone?

Nope
does anyone know how many people are on the offer holder chat? it doesn’t seem as though any more offers are being given out other than those initial ones :frown:
Original post by user467840
does anyone know how many people are on the offer holder chat? it doesn’t seem as though any more offers are being given out other than those initial ones :frown:

gc has 25 people so far - it's the hols they aren't working so that might be why no ones heard from them, also lots of people are just start making a decision and start firming unis (even more once KCL releases) so they'll probs give out more offer then
Reply 591
Original post by user467840

The admissions department was closed today (univeristy closure day) it says on their website that's why they weren't any given out.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Thank you for todays update
This is such a stressful wait!
Original post by toothysmile
gc has 25 people so far - it's the hols they aren't working so that might be why no ones heard from them, also lots of people are just start making a decision and start firming unis (even more once KCL releases) so they'll probs give out more offer then

Can I get the invite pleaseeeee
Original post by viniman123

Don’t wanna be that guy but did you get your offer recently?

DM me
Original post by bhatti06
Don’t wanna be that guy but did you get your offer recently?

All good, I got it a week ago
All good, I got it a week ago

26th March at 5pm to be exact 😙
anyone heard anything today? 😭
Nope

Quick Reply

Latest