The Student Room Group

Cardiff Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nraizada
Thank you

Nothing for me so I am assuming that I am not on the reserve list then if these went out today
Nothing for me so I am assuming that I am not on the reserve list then if these went out today

check ur junk mail
i thought i wasn’t on it but it went to my junk
what did people say in their emails when asking Cardiff for feedback?
Original post by hshshsjqpv
check ur junk mail
i thought i wasn’t on it but it went to my junk
No nothing
Original post by user467840
what did people say in their emails when asking Cardiff for feedback?

I don’t think it was a reply to an email it is more of a offer email to be on reserve list
I don’t think it was a reply to an email it is more of a offer email to be on reserve list

no i know i was just wondering what people put anyways as i want to email them but not sure what to say 😭
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Original post by wannabesomein
did anyone find an email for feedback , the one on the piece of paper, you cant contact.

Hi I’ve found it. It’s [email protected] and they said the deadline for feedback requests is 1st June 2024.
Original post by aa3012
is there an offer holders gc? x

Did you find out if there is one?
Has angone asked for feedback yet?
Original post by chocolateggs
Has angone asked for feedback yet?

yes but they were just like we’ve filed your request in our database but unfortunately you have to wait till July to actually receive the feedback and your position on the reserve list
they said they will send more information about the reserve list in may and will have an online session as well to discuss the process and accommodation
wait could you by any chance share a photo of your email reply i just assumed it was like an automated email they sent to everyone but maybe it’s different??
This is what they said:

Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email.

Due to the number of requests we will be unable to provide you with feedback until July. As per the guidance following your MMI your request has been placed on file and we will respond in due course.

Information regarding the reserve list will be sent to all applicants invited to our reserve list during the month of May, where there will be an online session set up to discuss the processes and will including information about accommodation.

We appreciate your patience at this time.

Best wishes
Victoria
Original post by hshshsjqpv
This is what they said:
Dear Applicant
Thank you for your email.
Due to the number of requests we will be unable to provide you with feedback until July. As per the guidance following your MMI your request has been placed on file and we will respond in due course.
Information regarding the reserve list will be sent to all applicants invited to our reserve list during the month of May, where there will be an online session set up to discuss the processes and will including information about accommodation.
We appreciate your patience at this time.
Best wishes
Victoria

thank you! so yh they basically sent the same email just slight difference in wording
Original post by aa3012
is there an offer holders gc? x

not that i know of but there is one for people who've firmed cardiff regardless of course x wish there was a dentistry one tho
Original post by Snowman2006
Hi guys check ur emails! I just got an offer for dentistry!
same! anyone fancy making a gc for offer holders?
Congratulations to all who got offers. My son wants to apply this year? Any suggestions which courses to attend for preparation for UCAT and resources and also for preparation for the interview if he gets any invites. Thanks in adavnce.

Quick Reply

Latest