The Student Room Group

Cardiff Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mhudson2015
Hi I’m currently a second year dentist - in my UCAT i got band 3 for sjt. I know many people in my year also did so dont stress about it too much! your overall ucat score is good. i hope you get an interview!!!

hii no way that is so reassuring!!! Thank you so much for letting me know and the kind words rly makes me feel better now < 3
Hi
has anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 42
Original post by smokeless-brand
Hi

Nope
Reply 43
Original post by dam22
Nope

No
Reply 44
Original post by smokeless-brand
Hi

No
Interview invites should be sent out soon. Sent out on 7th December last year
The dec/new year closure email gave me a heart attack.
The medicine applicants are getting their interviews today so hopefully we will get ours soon!
Original post by 230803051118
The dec/new year closure email gave me a heart attack.
The medicine applicants are getting their interviews today so hopefully we will get ours soon!

lol that scared me so bad too
Reply 48
Some medicine people got interviews today, did anyone get any dentistry ones or do you think they’ll come out next week?
Original post by HT_3105
Some medicine people got interviews today, did anyone get any dentistry ones or do you think they’ll come out next week?

I didn’t get anything
Original post by HT_3105

I doubt that they’d send them out on the same day
Yea from last year, I think the time difference between medicine and dentistry interview invite is about a week. So hopefully next week or later this week?
has anyone heard anything yet ?
Reply 53
Original post by sarah_2006
has anyone heard anything yet ?

Nope not yet
this is so stressful
this is so stressful

true especially since from last year, they gave out ints on the 7th december (today)
Reply 56
Original post by DestroyerN
true especially since from last year, they gave out ints on the 7th december (today)

heyy did anyone get an email yet ?? Also have any of you received interviews or decisions from any other unis yet ?
Original post by ridarana

heyy did anyone get an email yet ?? Also have any of you received interviews or decisions from any other unis yet ?

I haven’t heard anything from anywhere yet.
I applied to Cardiff, Newcastle, Manchester and Liverpool.
hey guys, i emailed cardiff and they said they’ll be sending out interview invites this week, and it’s in person for uk students.

Good Luckk
hey guys, i emailed cardiff and they said they’ll be sending out interview invites this week, and it’s in person for uk students.

Good Luckk

So if I get an invite I’m gonna have to travel all the way from London to Cardiff do a 30 min interview then go back to London 💀

Quick Reply

Latest