The Student Room Group

Glasgow Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by alsh0ek32848
does anyone know where i can find glasgow interview dent info? idk if its opanel or mmi and i cant find anything on their website?

Neither or whether it’s online I’ve only heard from other people not like an email from the uni
Reply 61
Original post by Del126373
Neither or whether it’s online I’ve only heard from other people not like an email from the uni

I’m sure they’re mmi tho
I’m sure they’re mmi tho

It's online panel interview. If you email the admissions team they will tell you that.
Reply 63
Original post by TheNightmare-
It's online panel interview. If you email the admissions team they will tell you that.

Okay thanks do you know if it’s just one interviewer
Okay thanks do you know if it’s just one interviewer

Na it’s always a couple of 3 or 4 at max I think.
Reply 65
Original post by TheNightmare-
Na it’s always a couple of 3 or 4 at max I think.

Oh okay thank you
has anybody been given any further information regarding the interview? i tried emailing but they haven’t got back to me
Reply 67
Original post by ivani
has anybody been given any further information regarding the interview? i tried emailing but they haven’t got back to me

No me either

No me either

they emailed back this morning saying it’s online panel and zoom links will be sent eventually
Reply 69
Original post by ivani
they emailed back this morning saying it’s online panel and zoom links will be sent eventually

Yep they replied to me too!!
Oh okay thank you

2 interviewers usually
Reply 71
Original post by patpatpong
2 interviewers usually

Thank you!
Original post by ivani

I had my interview today and they emailed me more information (zoom link, duration and advice etc) on the 10th of Jan if that helps you with the timeline of things 🙂
Reply 73
Original post by sadejezebel
I had my interview today and they emailed me more information (zoom link, duration and advice etc) on the 10th of Jan if that helps you with the timeline of things 🙂

Omg how did it go I have mine tomorrow!?

I think it went pretty well, they’re super friendly and it only lasted 20 minutes. Good luck!!
Reply 75
I think it went pretty well, they’re super friendly and it only lasted 20 minutes. Good luck!!

Oh good they’re friendly😭 thank youu!! Hope we hear back soon
Oh good they’re friendly😭 thank youu!! Hope we hear back soon

I know medicine people heard back like 2 weeks after all the interviews were done but idk if dentistry will be similar. Not sure when the last dentistry interviews are this year but i think they’re still going in the first week of february so we’ll see!
Reply 77
I know medicine people heard back like 2 weeks after all the interviews were done but idk if dentistry will be similar. Not sure when the last dentistry interviews are this year but i think they’re still going in the first week of february so we’ll see!

Oh really maybe they’ll get back to us quick this year then, I saw a tiktok this girl called nyah like two years ago had her bds interview at Glasgow on like the first week of jan and only heard back in may?!😭

how did it go!
Reply 79
Original post by ivani
how did it go!

It was okay? I think it went well I can’t really tell c it was so short😭

Quick Reply

Latest