The Student Room Group

Glasgow Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rachel_——-
People who got into Glasgow what was ur UCATs ?
Original post by Nic Tooth Fairy
I also got a rejection yesterday! I am a Scottish Grad, got accepted to Aberdeen and Dundee.
Hey, congrats on your offers! If you don’t mind me asking what were your application stats?

3000 band1
Original post by cna1806
Hey, congrats on your offers! If you don’t mind me asking what were your application stats?
Hey, thank you! 1st class biomed degree, distinction in my masters in infection biology, ucat was 2650 band 2.
2720 b1
Any offers holder whatsapp group?
Has anyone applied for accomdation yet? Or accepted the offer I can’t tell how or whether I’ve already accepted the offer
Reply 167
Original post by Del126373
Has anyone applied for accomdation yet? Or accepted the offer I can’t tell how or whether I’ve already accepted the offer
You need to wait until everyone gets back to you
Original post by Medo05
You need to wait until everyone gets back to you
As in everyone’s heard back?
Reply 169
As in everyone’s heard back?
No as in all the unis you’ve applied to respond to you specifically. Then you can firm the offer
Original post by Medo05
No as in all the unis you’ve applied to respond to you specifically. Then you can firm the offer
Ohhhh that makes sense thank youuu
Just a head's up , was originally rejected a week ago but today a place opened up and I have been accepted , so don't want to give false hope but there still may be a chance
Who’s firming Glasgow?
Reply 173
Who’s firming Glasgow?

Me
Who’s firming Glasgow?

yh
What accommodations is everyone going for? the dental hospital is like in the centre while the rest of the campus is in west end… idk where to go
when does it need to be confirmed?
Reply 177
Original post by bugeyes
What accommodations is everyone going for? the dental hospital is like in the centre while the rest of the campus is in west end… idk where to go

My first choice is firhill due to location to the main campus but I have a car which makes going to dental hospital not so bad too
is there an offer holder gc btw?
if u know any other offer holders add me on instagram @abdulr.aseri I’ll make one

Quick Reply

Latest