The Student Room Group

Religion EPQs

I need help deciding an EPQ title - I'm completely stuck. If anyone who got A/A* on their EPQ doing something related to religious studies could share their title with me I would be so grateful. I just don't know what kind of question to formulate that satisfies all the EPQ criteria while sticking to this subject. I wanted to do something on apocryphal texts, Martin Luther, or the figure of Mary Magdalene but no matter how hard I try I can't narrow it down into an applicable EPQ question.
you arent allowed to write EPQs on stuff that directly overlap with A level content so u gotta be careful if u do A level rs
Original post by FidelCowstro
I need help deciding an EPQ title - I'm completely stuck. If anyone who got A/A* on their EPQ doing something related to religious studies could share their title with me I would be so grateful. I just don't know what kind of question to formulate that satisfies all the EPQ criteria while sticking to this subject. I wanted to do something on apocryphal texts, Martin Luther, or the figure of Mary Magdalene but no matter how hard I try I can't narrow it down into an applicable EPQ question.

Quick Reply

Latest