The Student Room Group

Paper 3 essay?? (aqa)

hi guys sorry I’m a panicked year 13 student who’s just done paper 3 AQA A level bio and for the essay I wrote one paragraph on reflexes and another on phototropism world these both be related topics which would lose me marks???!??
Reply 1
Original post by futuresolicitor1
hi guys sorry I’m a panicked year 13 student who’s just done paper 3 AQA A level bio and for the essay I wrote one paragraph on reflexes and another on phototropism world these both be related topics which would lose me marks???!??

For what, the first title? I forgot what it was cos I didn't do it, but what was the actual title?

Also how many paragraphs did u write?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
It's under the same subheading soooooooooo it might be classed as the same topic, oh no
Capture.PNG
Reply 3

Did you write a fifth paragraph?
Original post by Amatullaah
For what, the first title? I forgot what it was cos I didn't do it, but what was the actual title?

Also how many paragraphs did u write?

Yeah I did that one! It was about the importance of organisms responding to changes in their environment. I wrote 5 paragraphs: reflexes, photosynthesis, blood glucose concentration,
phototropism and the cell cycle
Original post by BlueOrca
Did you write a fifth paragraph?

Yess I did!! Does that change anything??
Reply 6
Yess I did!! Does that change anything??

I think if your fifth paragraph is relevant and you’ve got 4 relevant topics in total, then you should be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending