The Student Room Group

Mental health

My biology a level has left me feeling destroyed that I might not get into medicine I left 3 questions on paper 3 unanswered not including the essay. I can't stop thinking about everything I could have potentially got wrong and it feels so hard to just be especially because I don't want to bring down the mood and my family are all excited to go on holiday and I'm just not where everyone else is mentally.

Any advice is welcome.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My biology a level has left me feeling destroyed that I might not get into medicine I left 3 questions on paper 3 unanswered not including the essay. I can't stop thinking about everything I could have potentially got wrong and it feels so hard to just be especially because I don't want to bring down the mood and my family are all excited to go on holiday and I'm just not where everyone else is mentally.

Any advice is welcome.

It's only 3 questions I think you're overthinking it. Results day isn't until August so you have time to relax. A lot of people are probably nervous for their results but as long as you've worked hard it's fine even if you've missed a few questions.
what might you do if you don't enter the medicine course?

Quick Reply

Latest