The Student Room Group

University of Glasgow 2nd year accommodation

Hey there, everyone! I'm a 23-year-old, currently navigating my way through my second year at University of Glasgow. I'm on the lookout for a wonderful human being that i can call my roommate and friend. The ideal catchment area would be in the nooks of G51/G52 or the West End area. My budget? A reasonable £600 pcm, bills excluded.

If the idea of joining forces to hunt down a fabulous place to live sounds appealing, or if you've got a room that could use a friendly occupant, don't think twice about shooting me a message. I'm all ears!

By the way, as a quick note of reassurance, despite what Netflix might make you think about roommates, I'm no serial killer, just a regular student. And, oh, come August, I'll be ready to pack my bags and move in!

Looking forward to connecting with some people equally on the brink of homelessness :smile:
Reply 1
Hello, my name is Kirti Jadhav, and I will be a postgraduate student starting in September 2023. I was unable to book my accommodations prior because of some family issues.i would like to be ur roommate. im very clean and neat person. Please get in touch with me as soon as possible if you want to connect for more information. i will be very grateful to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending