The Student Room Group

Are you looking for a private accommodation in Cardiff?

This is a student accommodation that I currently hold tenancy for but in need of someone to replace me because I have chosen to no longer live there due to personal circumstances.

This place is very convenient in terms of location (you’re literally 3-4 minutes walk from town centre) a 8 minute walk from the centre for students life (Cardiff University) and a 5 minute walk from the Cathays campus.

If you value location this is the perfect accommodation for you. This is a private accommodation, it consists of 3 rooms, 1 being your bedroom and desk, a bathroom and a shared kitchen.

However, you’ll be only sharing a kitchen with another flatmate whose bedroom will be opposite you. It is a girl and a Muslim. Therefore, it is a requirement that you are a girl.

Annually, you’ll be expected to pay 7744.00, with a £250 deposit.

You’ll be paying in instalments in however many you’ll like. Preferably 4, the weekly pay will be £176.

This is very cheap considering the prices have fluctuated and now twodio rooms are being valued at £190 a week. However the facilities are worth it!

The accommodation has:
- 2 cinema rooms
- Dinning room
- Gym
- Pool table + Table tennis
- Various other gaming appliances
- Social Room
- Courtyard

If you’d like to do a little bit more research you should be able to type in the following ‘Crown place, Cardiff, CF10 3BE’ and there also should be a few websites to direct you to the page.

Collegiate is the official website to create your account for your stay, but I’d recommend university living if you’d like to see a virtual tour of the accommodation.
Reply 1
Original post by Jamila_az
This is a student accommodation that I currently hold tenancy for but in need of someone to replace me because I have chosen to no longer live there due to personal circumstances.

This place is very convenient in terms of location (you’re literally 3-4 minutes walk from town centre) a 8 minute walk from the centre for students life (Cardiff University) and a 5 minute walk from the Cathays campus.

If you value location this is the perfect accommodation for you. This is a private accommodation, it consists of 3 rooms, 1 being your bedroom and desk, a bathroom and a shared kitchen.

However, you’ll be only sharing a kitchen with another flatmate whose bedroom will be opposite you. It is a girl and a Muslim. Therefore, it is a requirement that you are a girl.

You’ll be paying in instalments in however many you’ll like. Preferably 4, the weekly pay will be £176.

This is very cheap considering the prices have fluctuated and now twodio rooms are being valued at £190 a week. However the facilities are worth it!

The accommodation has:
- 2 cinema rooms
- Dinning room
- Gym
- Social Room
- Courtyard

If you’d like to do a little bit more research you should be able to type in the following ‘Crown place, Cardiff, CF10 3BE’ and there also should be a few websites to direct you to the page.

Collegiate is the official website to create your account for your stay, but I’d recommend university living if you’d like to see a virtual tour of the accommodation.

Is this offer still available?
Reply 2
ive messaged you
Original post by Jamila_az

The accommodation has:
- 2 cinema rooms
- Dinning room
- Gym
- Social Room
- Courtyard

Hiii, I have PM’ed you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending