The Student Room Group

Learning Spanish

Does anyone know where I could find a language exchange group in south London?

Preferably face-to-face
¡Hola HappySugar!

Not a Londoner, so can't help you specifically there, but there are loads of virtual language exchanges online, mostly for free, if you just search for them. I've done a few now (both virtually as video chats and also via text; like having a pen pal) and all I searched was literally just 'virtual language exchange for free' or something like that and tons came up.

EDIT: Also just wanted to say a good thing about virtual ones (in my experience at least) is that you get to speak to Native speakers across the world - most of those I spoke to were from Latin America - which you can't guarantee with in-person ones. That said, I understand why it might not be for everybody!

Espero que esto sea de ayuda (I hope this helps) :smile:
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 2
(Original post by Castrovalva)¡Hola HappySugar!

Not a Londoner, so can't help you specifically there, but there are loads of virtual language exchanges online, mostly for free, if you just search for them. I've done a few now (both virtually as video chats and also via text; like having a pen pal) and all I searched was literally just 'virtual language exchange for free' or something like that and tons came up.

EDIT: Also just wanted to say a good thing about virtual ones (in my experience at least) is that you get to speak to Native speakers across the world - most of those I spoke to were from Latin America - which you can't guarantee with in-person ones. That said, I understand why it might not be for everybody!

Espero que esto sea de ayuda (I hope this helps) :smile:

Thanks, I’ve just joined HelloTalk so I will see how that goes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending