The Student Room Group

I don’t like anyone

For some reason, I don’t like my friend. I feel incredibly bad. I’m not horrible to her at all, but she’s done an extreme amount of things which have ticked me off in the past. However, I always tolerate it- which seems to be the reason why she always says I’m her best friend but she’s not exactly mine.
I’m not horrible to her in person, but I can’t tolerate her anymore.
We spend pretty much every hour of the day with each other at school: walking to school, breaks, lunch, free periods. Honestly it’s getting too much for me.

I told my family this situation and my sister continuously says how much of a bad person I am because my friend is so loyal and I dislike her. I only dislike her because she does things that genuinely aggravate me and we spend too much time together. Surely if you spent so much time with someone, you’d also feel like this.
I don’t know what to do
I think I may know where you are coming from on this. I have been in a similar situation before a while back. However, could you pin point what exactly ticks you off?

Sometimes we have to look within instead of outward. So give us examples of things she does that grind your gears.. Nothing personal ofcourse just a few examples/situations. If you don't mind

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending