The Student Room Group

Seeking Recommendations for Computer Science Work Experience Opportunities in Year 10

Hello fellow students,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently a Year 10 student with a keen interest in Computer Science, and I'm excited to explore work experience opportunities in this field. I was wondering if any of you have suggestions or recommendations for good work experience options related to Computer Science.

In particular, I would like to know if there are any big companies or organizations that accept individuals of our age for work experience programs. I believe that gaining practical exposure at a renowned company would not only enhance my knowledge and skills but also provide valuable insights into the industry.

If you have any information regarding companies or organizations that accept students in Year 10 for work experience, please share your recommendations. Additionally, if you have personal experiences or stories related to work experience in Computer Science, I would love to hear about them.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and insights. I look forward to hearing your suggestions and experiences!

Best regards,
Sidëwayz2
Reply 1
Rather than focus your energies on getting work experience, why not create a website that showcases a game or app that you have created? Could you make a student planner app to manage homeworks or something along those lines?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending