The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Questions for students who have lived on campus at Leeds Trinity University.

I'm about to go into first year and intend to live on campus, on the rules/regulations page that it claims that students cannot put posters on the wall (save for that awful looking notice board) . I always like to put up posters, lights and tapestries in my room.

I'm wondering if they actually care about these rules? Especially if I use strips from Amazon that don't leave any marks.

Do they regularly check rooms, if so, would putting up posters actually give them grounds to kick you out? Or would they just ask you to take them down, then do nothing else?
How much do you think I could get away with basically-
Original post by arm in out
I'm about to go into first year and intend to live on campus, on the rules/regulations page that it claims that students cannot put posters on the wall (save for that awful looking notice board) . I always like to put up posters, lights and tapestries in my room.

I'm wondering if they actually care about these rules? Especially if I use strips from Amazon that don't leave any marks.

Do they regularly check rooms, if so, would putting up posters actually give them grounds to kick you out? Or would they just ask you to take them down, then do nothing else?
How much do you think I could get away with basically-

I don't think they'd kick you out. Maybe give you a warning as not everyone reads the accommodation contract. Room checks happen twice a year and you're always notified by email beforehand so I wouldn't worry about sticking things on the walls, as long as you don't cause damage.
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending