The Student Room Group

Stalker or weird prank?

Someone called me yesterday on a private number and when I answered they said my name and a society that they know I'm a part of. I ended the call but they continued to ring me. I answered again and they said which accommodation I lived in and that I shared a bed, bathroom and dinner table with them. My friends then answered the call and he said he wanted to get to know me. I stopped answering after that but he continued to call my phone 5 times afterwards.
I look at the call history for this private number and he has tried to call in the past but I never picked up except for none time where we spoke for 2 mins but I have no recollection of this. His first call was made before I even knew I got into uni. I'm so scared because I have no idea who this could be because when I kept asking for his name he refused to tell me it and he insisted that I knew who he was. What do I do? I couldn't sleep at all last night.
Reply 1
Block the number, don't answer calls unless you know who it is (I only answer if they are on my contacts list) and report it to the police as harassment.
Might be worth reporting to campus security too, (seems like the person knows a fair bit about you and might be a fellow student).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending