The Student Room Group

Does this boy who’s 5 years younger than me like me?

Basically at the time, I was 14 he’s 10 and we are just friends well from my pov. We always used to play games together all the time and this boy would purposely make accounts with my real name and request me and follow himself in the game. Like all the time he would create accounts impersonating me and I tell him why do u do that and I just find it weird. He always requests me with these accounts.

I told him I can’t keep playing games with him and that I’m gonna turn 18 soon and one day this will have to come to a stop and he said I will miss you. And i was like ok yeah me too. Then he told me he wants to see me I said yeah maybe after like in 6 months but then he was like no I want to see u tomorrow. He asked for my number because I told him I’m too old for this game. I don’t know if he means any of this in a crush way or just in a friendly way. Anyway, we’ve met irl once because our parents are very close friends that’s how we met but the rest was just online.
Then I had a big argument with him and blocked him on everything and he made more than 4O+ accounts trying to add me making accounts impersonating me and even him and said please let’s be friends. And begged me

He would always stalk my last seen on everything and one time I purposely stopped playing that game. And then I logged in like after a whole year and I immediately see a friend request. Then I don’t log in after another 6 months then I see another friend request. I don’t underhand why he is such a stalker, I would find it weird and I would t believe it if he did have a crush on me because I’m older, I think he would like girls his age anyway.

It’s been more than 15 years since this happened so I’m 29 and he’s 25,Each time he kept trying to contact me I blocked him. The last time he contacted me was when I was 16 and after I continuously blocked him he just gave up.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Basically at the time, I was 14 he’s 10 and we are just friends well from my pov. We always used to play games together all the time and this boy would purposely make accounts with my real name and request me and follow himself in the game. Like all the time he would create accounts impersonating me and I tell him why do u do that and I just find it weird. He always requests me with these accounts.

I told him I can’t keep playing games with him and that I’m gonna turn 18 soon and one day this will have to come to a stop and he said I will miss you. And i was like ok yeah me too. Then he told me he wants to see me I said yeah maybe after like in 6 months but then he was like no I want to see u tomorrow. He asked for my number because I told him I’m too old for this game. I don’t know if he means any of this in a crush way or just in a friendly way. Anyway, we’ve met irl once because our parents are very close friends that’s how we met but the rest was just online.
Then I had a big argument with him and blocked him on everything and he made more than 4O+ accounts trying to add me making accounts impersonating me and even him and said please let’s be friends. And begged me

He would always stalk my last seen on everything and one time I purposely stopped playing that game. And then I logged in like after a whole year and I immediately see a friend request. Then I don’t log in after another 6 months then I see another friend request. I don’t underhand why he is such a stalker, I would find it weird and I would t believe it if he did have a crush on me because I’m older, I think he would like girls his age anyway.

It’s been more than 15 years since this happened so I’m 29 and he’s 25,Each time he kept trying to contact me I blocked him. The last time he contacted me was when I was 16 and after I continuously blocked him he just gave up.

I remember when he told me he missed me he immediately said I’m just joking haha and I said I will miss u too and then he said oh yes I will miss you.

Like he wrote I’ll miss you and quickly unsent it and said jokes and now like? I don’t understand
Reply 2
there is something wrong with this boy. try to avoid him as much as possible
Reply 3
Original post by irdam
there is something wrong with this boy. try to avoid him as much as possible

ur so funny lol but Do u think he likes me though

If you care that much then I'm guessing you like him too, or like the attention. How about go and ask him instead of consulting random strangers on a student forum
Reply 5

Why are you asking in the present tense? You haven't had contact with him for 15 years, so why would you he interested in each other now? And he's not a 'boy', at 25yo he's a grown man!

So you're saying he last contacted you when you were 16 and you're now 29, so that's 13 years ago.... I don't understand why you still think about him out of the blue? Why not just move on and leave him in the past. For all we know he could have a girlfriend/wife and children with someone else by now, why are you wondering if he likes you still??
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #3
So you're saying he last contacted you when you were 16 and you're now 29, so that's 13 years ago.... I don't understand why you still think about him out of the blue? Why not just move on and leave him in the past. For all we know he could have a girlfriend/wife and children with someone else by now, why are you wondering if he likes you still??

I had a dream he liked me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending