The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Failed Module in Final Year

Hi,

I am 99% sure I have failed my final OSCE At Coventry University and I’m worried about what happens next. My partner was ill on the day of assessment so I am looking at appealing my attempt (if I have indeed failed).

If, for example I fail and don’t win an appeal, what would happen then? I would be withdrawn from the course and awarded a level 5 certificate instead? Or would the PAB Allow a condoned fail/award the credits and graduation.

I have passed *everything* else, including my dissertation already. This is a 3rd attempt resit from Semester 1.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I am 99% sure I have failed my final OSCE At Coventry University and I’m worried about what happens next. My partner was ill on the day of assessment so I am looking at appealing my attempt (if I have indeed failed).

If, for example I fail and don’t win an appeal, what would happen then? I would be withdrawn from the course and awarded a level 5 certificate instead? Or would the PAB Allow a condoned fail/award the credits and graduation.

I have passed *everything* else, including my dissertation already. This is a 3rd attempt resit from Semester 1.

Hi,

It would be best to raise your enquiry with either your Course Director or your Faculty Registry.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest