The Student Room Group

3rd year failed module retake

I failed the module retake in level 6 and last 3 months(2 modules) are left till I finish my Lv6 what will happen
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Sakura rai
I failed the module retake in level 6 and last 3 months(2 modules) are left till I finish my Lv6 what will happen

Each university has their own set of regulations to govern situations like this. Which university are you at?

Also, just to confirm, you failed the retake (the second attempt) - is that right? Was it a core (mandatory) module, or one of the options? Is this a 3-year Bachelor's degree (so level 6 is your final year), or is it an integrated Master's (so contains a level 7 as the final year)?

When are the assessments for the final two modules due to take place? Three months from now? So October 2023? (I only ask, as that's an unusual time to complete an undergraduate degree.)
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Each university has their own set of regulations to govern situations like this. Which university are you at?

Also, just to confirm, you failed the retake (the second attempt) - is that right? Was it a core (mandatory) module, or one of the options? Is this a 3-year Bachelor's degree (so level 6 is your final year), or is it an integrated Master's (so contains a level 7 as the final year)?

When are the assessments for the final two modules due to take place? Three months from now? So October 2023? (I only ask, as that's an unusual time to complete an undergraduate degree.)

Sutherland university currently at level 6(3rd year) 3 months(2 modules each) total 6 modules. I am currently in last two modules now and I failed retake of 1st module
Sutherland university currently at level 6(3rd year) 3 months(2 modules each) total 6 modules. I am currently in last two modules now and I failed retake of 1st module

Do you mean the University of Sunderland? Or do you really mean Sutherland University?
Reply 4
Original post by DataVenia
Do you mean the University of Sunderland? Or do you really mean Sutherland University?

University of Sutherland
University of Sutherland

Does it have a web site? If it does, I can't find it. :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending