The Student Room Group

Achieved 2.1 ...

My first final project grade for a (final year) module has been received and I achieved 2.1 for that module ... bummer. I even got 2.2 for the final project actually, but since I got a monster high grade for the midterm exam my final result is 2.1. I achieved the average mark.

Due to incredible mental struggles in 2nd year (failing, so had to retake many modules and had my 2nd year grades capped at pass mark), I need an incredibly high grade (80%) in final year to get a first overall. I feel like this seals the deal for me that I'm looking at a 2.1 overall. The way my dad talks, I know that he expects a first from me and anything below that is unsatisfactory. (My family doesn't even know I failed 2nd year and resat many exams, I've kept it and the many repercussions of that from them for this long)
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
It's hard to advise on this stuff because obviously we aren't 'in' your family dynamic. But I will say this: if you hammer out a 2i, you will, all things considered, have done a stellar job. regardless of what your father thinks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending