The Student Room Group

Manchester Met Timetables - Business Management

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the typical timetable for the Business Management degree at MMU or give me an idea of what to expect. I am considering commuting to university for 1st year in September but am unsure if it's possible if I am required to be in 4/5 days per week as it would take me roughly 2 hours of travel by train.
For current students, how many days are you in uni and what are the hours like? Any help appreciated!!
Have you tried contacting MMU to ask them about this?

Timetables often aren’t finalised until the start of term (and are likely to change each semester) so there’s no guarantees.

If you contact the student union then they might be able to put you in touch with a second year student
Original post by h_a_p_p_y
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the typical timetable for the Business Management degree at MMU or give me an idea of what to expect. I am considering commuting to university for 1st year in September but am unsure if it's possible if I am required to be in 4/5 days per week as it would take me roughly 2 hours of travel by train.
For current students, how many days are you in uni and what are the hours like? Any help appreciated!!

Hi @h_a_p_p_y

I second @PQ's comment. Timetables are released around late-August/early-September once places on the course have been confirmed.

As a guide, student's typically are on campus 12 hours per week on this course over 3-4 days. As timetables are subject to change year on year, I can't say for sure whether this would be the case for September 2023, and what days/times you would be scheduled in.

I hope this helps!!

Chloe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending