The Student Room Group

Manchester Student Accomodation

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine and I are looking for student accomodation near the University of Manchester. We are exchange students from Spain and our budget rests between 150 and 180 pounds a week.
The main problem is that most of the rooms are currently sold out.
If anyone knows any possible accomodation available for 2 people (we do not mind sharing with other people), please let me know. I would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by huferna
Hi everyone,

A friend of mine and I are looking for student accomodation near the University of Manchester. We are exchange students from Spain and our budget rests between 150 and 180 pounds a week.
The main problem is that most of the rooms are currently sold out.
If anyone knows any possible accomodation available for 2 people (we do not mind sharing with other people), please let me know. I would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks in advance.

Hi! There's an app and website called SpareRoom that helps you find accommodations. It includes flatmates as well
Reply 2
Hi Huferna, i live at Moss Court in Manchester this year and if you call up Moss court they have rooms available as they had a canellation, it says rooms avaialble on the reception board. hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending