The Student Room Group

Can I move abroad?

I am thinking of moving from uk to Dubai After finished uni I am currently studying mpharm at Uni of Manchester and after I finish I am thinking of going abroad to Dubai and living there and working there because you don’t need to pay tax and your chilling and also living life and I want to know can I do that and how please may you help and tell Thankss???
Maybe an option i you have the citizenship, language skills, savings that cover travel & accomodation costs or some relatives willing to offer low cost/free accomodation.
Or are able to find a local sponsor with a job offer that includes all your accomodation expenses- visa fees- travel & health costs.
Original post by aryc_30
I am thinking of moving from uk to Dubai After finished uni I am currently studying mpharm at Uni of Manchester and after I finish I am thinking of going abroad to Dubai and living there and working there because you don’t need to pay tax and your chilling and also living life and I want to know can I do that and how please may you help and tell Thankss???

Hi there,

I would advise you to take a look at employers and opportunities within Dubai to see what they are seeking for new employees.

Best of luck with the job search!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending