The Student Room Group

Turnitin showing 100 percent similarity

I had a day to submit assignment I forgot to check through Turnitin. I submitted it and randomly today I just checked it through Turnitin there's nothing that's a large chunk copies it's got like 1 percent for like a lost of sources. But it shows in red 100 percent is that because I already submitted it and it's probably matching against what's stored
It will raise eyebrows but if it is due to comparison against your re-submissions or a very high amount individual sentences but they are all correctly cited & it’s your work it should be fine.

It does seem like it must be something unusual like you’ve submitted the same document twice...
Reply 2
Original post by mnot
It will raise eyebrows but if it is due to comparison against your re-submissions or a very high amount individual sentences but they are all correctly cited & it’s your work it should be fine.

It does seem like it must be something unusual like you’ve submitted the same document twice...

Yeah I did see like what it was saying was similar majority did actually mention my university here and there there was case names and just common words but nothing plagiarism worthy because there was no sentences just the odd words but it came to 100 similarity I think It might just be the resubmitting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending