The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

London South Bank university

The current university I would be attending to is a two hour commute each way. Through clearing I just found out about London South Bank university which is close to home.

Would anyone whose studied or is studying here tell me their views on this university. Also is the support for students good?
Original post by trs200101
The current university I would be attending to is a two hour commute each way. Through clearing I just found out about London South Bank university which is close to home.

Would anyone whose studied or is studying here tell me their views on this university. Also is the support for students good?

Hi

At LSBU we do typically offer transfers however this would be dependent on the course. To learn more about this please do contact the course advisor or ask any questions regarding submitting an application, calls us on (0)20 7815 7500.

You have also stated that your preferred course in offered through clearing, can also talk to the Clearing team, to help discuss what options you have at 0800 923 8888.

LSBU provides multiple support systems through your journey . So additional points to note is the employability team.

I hope I managed to help!

Best wishes,
Kaprice R
LSBU Rep
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending