The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Anyone lived or lives at mcmillan student village?

Moving their soon and i was wondering what everyone elses experience was at that campus.
Hi, I lived there for a bit over a year, and my experience was very positive. In comparison to other accommodations in the area, McMillans was definitely more relaxed when it came to visits and other small rules that can be nice to break, however, we were never able to have a proper flat party without it being shut down in an hour (you can definitely hold some great pre-drinkings). The management is very hands-on, patient and overall lovely! The bedrooms and flats are considerably nice in comparison to Cutty Sark, but not as modern and ''new'' as Daniel Defoe the beds are pretty uncomfy so I'd invest in a nice mattress topper, the carpet is a bit terrible so get yourself a fluffy rug.

That was a few years ago so I cannot assure you of much accuracy, the ''social'' part of it depends more on the uni people and their flats, not necessarily the accommodation. But the McMillans has a big ''patio'' area so there is always some socializing around. Be ready to spend a lot of money on laundry tho.

Sainsbury's is literally part of the building so is extremely convenient, the area is beautiful, safe and full of uni students and good food :smile: I hope I have been helpful, let me know if there is anything else in specific you'd like to know. Enjoy :smile:
(edited 8 months ago)
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending