The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU Clearing

Hi, I wanted to get into graphic Design via clearing, but I'm terrified and really anxious about results day. Would there be any chance that I'd be accepted if I'm short of the UCAS/Tarrif points? And could the amount of points I need be lowered just before results day?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I wanted to get into graphic Design via clearing, but I'm terrified and really anxious about results day. Would there be any chance that I'd be accepted if I'm short of the UCAS/Tarrif points? And could the amount of points I need be lowered just before results day?

Hi there,

I'd suggest giving the university a call on results day if you find you haven't quite received the results you were hoping for to meet your offer. Sometimes students are still accepted with different results than their original offer, but this is different for every course and university, so I can't guarantee this will be the case. But it's worth a call on the day to see if you can still be accepted onto the course.

https://www.bcu.ac.uk/clearing/confused-about-clearing/make-a-clearing-call

There is also a Graphic Design course with a foundation year here at BCU, which could always be an option if you're results are not what you expected for the degree course.

Although it can seem like the only thing on your mind, try not to worry too much about your results, and enjoy some well deserved rest over the summer.

Best of luck!
Emily
Student Ambassador at BCU
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending