The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

This is getting tiring. I'm applying for criminology and Criminal Justice I have been told I've been accepted yet they keep on sending me the same application form over and over again despite the fact I have an unconditional offer. Yeah confusing. I rejected BCU only because the course and the opportunities they are providing on the course. There is no consistency with the clearing. I'm being told from one thing to another.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by DaVader
This is getting tiring. I'm applying for criminology and Criminal Justice I have been told I've been accepted yet they keep on sending me the same application form over and over again despite the fact I have an unconditional offer. Yeah confusing. I rejected BCU only because the course and the opportunities they are providing on the course. There is no consistency with the clearing. I'm being told from one thing to another.

Have you added Wolverhampton as a clearing choice on your UCAS hub?
At the Student's Union
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Have you added Wolverhampton as a clearing choice on your UCAS hub?

Yes I have
Reply 3
Original post by DaVader

UPDATE
Talking with the University and they were not at fault. It was actually UCAS they had only sent 2 qualifications rather than 3 and I've been told (again, hopefully for the final time) my e vision should update itself by tomorrow or today by 6. Fingers crossed.
Reply 4
Original post by DaVader
UPDATE
Talking with the University and they were not at fault. It was actually UCAS they had only sent 2 qualifications rather than 3 and I've been told (again, hopefully for the final time) my e vision should update itself by tomorrow or today by 6. Fingers crossed.

Update same result....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending