The Student Room Group

Therapeutic Radiography/Radiotherapy and Oncology Applicants 2023

Are you applying to study Therapeutic Radiography/Radiotherapy and Oncology at university in 2023?

Then this is the place for you!

Post below with details about your...

Course:
Universities you're applying to:

Share as much detail as you’d like and connect with other students.

StrawberryDreams - please can you make this a sticky?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Hiya, I’m applying for radiotherapy and Oncology for 2023.
So far I’ve only picked three choices
-Cardiff
-Hertfordshire
-AECC
Where is everyone else applying to and what are you thoughts on those unis?
I've applied to uni of Liverpool, SHU, Cardiff, bcu and suffolk
Original post by MountainBee12
I've applied to uni of Liverpool, SHU, Cardiff, bcu and suffolk

Have you been invited for interview at Liverpool? It's one of my daughter's choices and she's not heard anything from them yet.
Original post by normaw
Have you been invited for interview at Liverpool? It's one of my daughter's choices and she's not heard anything from them yet.

Yes, i did an online zoom interview in December. It could be that they're still conducting interviews and checking personal statements? I'm pretty certain that all the interviews are going to be online
Yes, i did an online zoom interview in December. It could be that they're still conducting interviews and checking personal statements? I'm pretty certain that all the interviews are going to be online

Thank you.
Reply 6
I have also applied to SHU, I had my zoom interview yesterday. Has anyone already been offered a place?
Original post by LINDS26
I have also applied to SHU, I had my zoom interview yesterday. Has anyone already been offered a place?

Yh, I got one, they actually replied pretty quickly so you won't have to wait for long
Yh, I got one, they actually replied pretty quickly so you won't have to wait for long

Also, I ended up withdrawing from BCU and Suffolk so I just stayed with 3 offers
DD has had offers from Liverpool, SHU and Suffolk (she only applied to three). We're going to the offer holder days for Liv and SHU before she picks her firm and insurance.
For those planning to study at a uni in England, the NHS Learning Support Fund is now open to applicants starting in Sep/Oct 2023. More information on who can apply, what financial support you could receive, etc. on this thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7324327
(edited 1 year ago)
Good luck to everyone due to receive results shortly. Let us know if you have been succesful and where you will be studying :thumbsup:

If you don't do as well as you hoped, TSR will be supporting students throughout the results period with clearing and any other questions you may have. There is a clearing megathread that is worth a read in advance of results day:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7375264
Hello,

Good luck to everyone with your results! :smile:

We have places on on Therapeutic Radiography course available through clearing!

We would love to hear from you - https://www.uos.ac.uk/clearing

Best of luck!

Scarlett

Quick Reply

Latest