The Student Room Group

2023 Clearing threads on TSR - Get help from unis here!

Here's a big list of where you can get Clearing help on TSR and speak to specific universities :woo: Clearing opens on the 5th of July, and this thread will get bigger and bigger as more unis put out their 2023 courses available in Clearing.

Just click through to these threads and ask your questions there to get a response :h: These are being added over the course of the next few days, so if you can't find yours please do make one and tag @Evil Homer to get it added to the list.

Click +Show on the alphabetical order below to find the threads! Try the rep threads first, and if it's not there then scroll down to all the uni threads :biggrin:

Here is a list of useful resources about Clearing in 2023 you might find helpful :smile:

Be Prepared for Results Day - download our template to start researching your options

A-level Results Day 2023 countdown

University Clearing Vacancy lists and links 2023

I'll be adding more of these as I find them so if you see one I've missed or you've made your own please let me know :ahee:

Universities Rep Clearing help threads:

A to O

P to Z

General Clearing Advice Threads:

ABC

DEF

GHI

JKL

MNO

PQR

STU

VWXYZ

(edited 9 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

:tsr: invites you to #BeResultsProud this year. Please share this hashtag all over social media. If you wish, tag The Student Room too (find the handles at the bottom of the page). Find out more about this campaign here.
Hey, just noticed the University of Bradford one isn't linked. Here's the link.

Thanks!

Becky
Original post by University of Bradford
Hey, just noticed the University of Bradford one isn't linked. Here's the link.

Thanks!

Becky

That's been added now :smile: Thank you!
Good morning, I have seen that Liverpool Hope University isn't on your list and we would love to be linked here. Here is the link

Best wishes
Matt
Hi 😊

Cranfield is postgraduate-only, and therefore doesn’t take part in clearing.
Could you add (no clearing) to the Cranfield University line in ‘General Clearing Advice Threads’ please?

Many thanks!
Ciara
3rd year Agrifood PhD student
Cranfield Student Ambassador
Hi there,

Would love Arts University Plymouth to be linked if possible too!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7378042
Thank you for putting this together.

Jenny
Arts University Plymouth Rep

http://aup.ac.uk/clearing
💻 Email us at [email protected]
☎️ Call us on 01752 203402⁠
📱 Whatsapp us at 07722 744184⁠
(edited 9 months ago)
Thanks for adding us to the list :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
This thread is really helpful & definitely needed ahead of Results Day next week. Thank you TSR!

As we get closer to Results day and Clearing continues, I thought I'd pop a message here to invite you to ask any questions or voice any worries, so that we -as Universities- can all try our best to help you feel more prepared for Clearing and potentially starting Uni this September!

Here is a space for all of those FAQ's and if you're considering whether Clearing is for you:hmmmm:, check out this thread, and a few helpful links below:biggrin:

Here are a few places to begin if you're wondering what is Clearing? Can I still apply for University? How do I enter Clearing on UCAS?

The above post links lots of different Universities throughout the UK and their Clearing threads here on TSR - including our Clearing and Enquiry Team which you can contact - even just for a chat about the process!:flower2:

Here are some more links that may be useful and go through a bit about clearing:
UCAS Terms And Abbreviations Explained | UCAS
Clearing FAQs

Fire away with your questions!

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.

Call us for a chat on 0116 257 7000:call:
Or WhatsApp on 07970 655 800📱
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Evil Homer
Here's a big list of where you can get Clearing help on TSR and speak to specific universities :woo: Clearing opens on the 5th of July, and this thread will get bigger and bigger as more unis put out their 2023 courses available in Clearing.

Just click through to these threads and ask your questions there to get a response :h: These are being added over the course of the next few days, so if you can't find yours please do make one and tag @Evil Homer to get it added to the list.

Click +Show on the alphabetical order below to find the threads! Try the rep threads first, and if it's not there then scroll down to all the uni threads :biggrin:

Here is a list of useful resources about Clearing in 2023 you might find helpful :smile:

Be Prepared for Results Day - download our template to start researching your options

A-level Results Day 2023 countdown

University Clearing Vacancy lists and links 2023

I'll be adding more of these as I find them so if you see one I've missed or you've made your own please let me know :ahee:

Universities Rep Clearing help threads:

A to O

P to Z

General Clearing Advice Threads:

ABC

DEF

GHI

JKL

MNO

PQR

STU

VWXYZ

Hey there,

This thread is great! Would you be able to link the University Of Central Lancashire. :smile:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7371666

Thank you!
Sarah
Hello,

this link is fantastic with lots of useful information about Clearing.
Clearing is the way I got into university so feel free to ask me any questions!

Emily:smile:
(edited 8 months ago)
Hello,

Thanks for putting this thread together!

Just dropping in to post our Clearing 2023 thread

Our TSR account is being monitored by staff all week, so if you have a Winchester related question we'll be able to get you an answer quickly.

Best of luck to everyone getting results this week :smile:

Luke
Original post by 04MR17

:tsr: invites you to #BeResultsProud this year. Please share this hashtag all over social media. If you wish, tag The Student Room too (find the handles at the bottom of the page). Find out more about this campaign here.

Some great information on Clearing!

If you're looking for some more help, speak to one of our Clearing advisors via our Clearing hotline to see what options are available to you and to find your place at #DerbyUni.

👉 Call us on 01332 592023 📞

👉 Message us via social media 💬

👉 Fill out our online enquiry form 💻

If you want to learn more about Clearing before giving us a call, visit our website. Best of luck! 🤩
What a fantastic thread :smile:

@Bangor Uni have availability through clearing and our helpline number is 0800 085 1818.

Head over to our website too:

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/

Sera :smile:
Excellent thread!

We're wishing everyone the best of luck today!

You can find out more information about Clearing at Nottingham Trent University (NTU) on our website, including tips and guides on how to apply.

Our Clearing hotline is open, give us a call on 0115 848 6000 to speak to our friendly advisers and find the right course for you.

You can also apply to NTU through Clearing via our online application form.

You can find out more information and ask any questions on our Clearing thread :smile:

Sammie - NTU Rep
Best of luck to everyone receiving results today!

If you want to know more about Clearing, you can visit our website: https://www.hud.ac.uk/clearing/
We have a sections for Frequently Asked Questions too!

If you're interested in applying to us, we have a Clearing Helpline - call us on 0333 987 9000
We also have Webchat, you can message us here: https://hud-clearing.beyondtrustcloud.com/chat/html/aa2ce60a3fd4fade71b6be47e87a2262 to talk about Clearing options.

If you have any questions, or want to find out any more information, we also have a Clearing forum on our page.

- Lewis, Social Media and Content Officer, University of Huddersfield
(edited 8 months ago)
Hi everyone!

We hope everything has gone according to plan this morning, but if not, we are here to help.

Our Clearing and Admissions Support lines are now open:

Clearing Enquiries +44 (0) 28 9244 3498
Support with current application +44 (0) 28 9097 3838.

You can also visit our Clearing and Admissions Support page here to see which courses we still have available through Clearing.

Good luck!

Kachela
(Team Queen's)
Original post by 04MR17

Hi,

I’ve noticed University of Chester isn’t on here either!

Here’s the link: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/clearing

Wishing everyone well!
Ellie
Original post by UniofChester Rep
Hi,

I’ve noticed University of Chester isn’t on here either!

Here’s the link: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/clearing

Wishing everyone well!
Ellie

@Evil Homer
Congratulations to everyone receiving their results today! 🎉 For anyone still looking, we still have places for some of our courses through clearing.

You can find out more in our Clearing Hub, including advice, tips and what to expect during the process.

Our Clearing hotline is also open: 02392 84 8084

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do next 💜

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending