The Student Room Group

Clearing Psychology 2023

Hello, I would like to apply in clearing for a bachelor in psychology / psychology and neuroscience for the 2023 academic year. I would really like to attend either: Kings College London, University of Bath or Bristol. I have 39 IB points with 6 in both higher level Biology and Psychology. Is anyone able to to tell wether applying to these universities for this course would be possible in clearing 2023?
You can search clearing now for your subject to see what is available :

https://www.ucas.com/clearing-launch

It is possible more courses will be added following A levels results day (17th August), but it is not possible to predict if the unis you are interested in will be in clearing.
Reply 2
Original post by Aurooooo
Hello, I would like to apply in clearing for a bachelor in psychology / psychology and neuroscience for the 2023 academic year. I would really like to attend either: Kings College London, University of Bath or Bristol. I have 39 IB points with 6 in both higher level Biology and Psychology. Is anyone able to to tell wether applying to these universities for this course would be possible in clearing 2023?

Hey! I'm planning to apply for the exact same courses this year but I might end up being a grade below. I was wondering if you managed to get into any of them during clearing this year? Thanks xx

Quick Reply

Latest