The Student Room Group

Part Time Business Courses

Hello,

Does anybody know of any Universities that offer part-time undergraduate business courses in and around the South of England please?

I know of the University of Winchester and Oxford Brookes but struggling to find others, though I feel there must be others that offer Business degrees with part-time pathways.

Many thanks!
Original post by dominicgsy
Hello,

Does anybody know of any Universities that offer part-time undergraduate business courses in and around the South of England please?

I know of the University of Winchester and Oxford Brookes but struggling to find others, though I feel there must be others that offer Business degrees with part-time pathways.

Many thanks!

Not sure if this helps, but I've just signed up for a part time business degree with the open university. https://www.open.ac.uk/courses/business-management
You can still apply for funding, a full degree is 360 credits, you can take as many credits as you feel able, 60 credits is approximately 16hrs of study a week. So would take 6 years of part time study to complete a degree. Hope this helps. I'm in the process of doing b100 which is 60 credits this year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending