The Student Room Group

OU Maintenance Loan Evidence

I study at open university and have applied for the maintenance loan. Is it normal for my evidence to go through multiple reviews? Apparently the evidence was reviewed and ‘passed’ by one department and now it’s being referred to be reviewed by another. Can anyone confirm what this means as I’m confused. Also this is for 2022/2023 AND 2023/2024 academic years, as my evidence wasn’t reviewed for months.
Original post by Turtlet
I study at open university and have applied for the maintenance loan. Is it normal for my evidence to go through multiple reviews? Apparently the evidence was reviewed and ‘passed’ by one department and now it’s being referred to be reviewed by another. Can anyone confirm what this means as I’m confused. Also this is for 2022/2023 AND 2023/2024 academic years, as my evidence wasn’t reviewed for months.

Hi there, Evidence for Part Time Maintenance Loan is reviewed by more than one team, so we can check on the evidence query further for you please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Evidence for Part Time Maintenance Loan is reviewed by more than one team, so we can check on the evidence query further for you please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Are you able to explain what the difference is between the 2 teams? Like in terms of what they are looking at in relation to the evidence? IE does 1 team review to accept / reject, then the other team review to assess how much Maintenance loan etc?
Original post by Turtlet
Are you able to explain what the difference is between the 2 teams? Like in terms of what they are looking at in relation to the evidence? IE does 1 team review to accept / reject, then the other team review to assess how much Maintenance loan etc?

Hi there, Some teams are unable to determine if evidence for part time Maintenance Loan is acceptable so therefore it is passed to the relevant team. We can check on your evidence progress for you if you can contact us direct. You can call us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending