The Student Room Group

Anti Results day chat

Are you receiving exam results soon? In need of a distraction? :teeth:
I bestow this thread where speaking of results day is a crime jk :thumbsup:

(edited 9 months ago)
has anyone gone to see Barbie or Oppenheimer lately? Both are on my list but idk which one to watch first :teeth:

probs would've gone to see one already, but my local cinema has literally been sold out for both despite having viewings starting 9am - 10pm :shock:
(edited 9 months ago)
quote me below with your favourite joke :biggrin:
what BOOKS have you been reading this summer? :woo:
Original post by Chronoscope
has anyone gone to see Barbie or Oppenheimer lately? Both are on my list but idk which one to watch first :teeth:

probs would've gone to see one already, but my local cinema has literally been sold out for both despite having viewings starting 9am - 10pm :shock:

I’m watching Oppenheimer tomorrow afternoon if things go to plan.

I want to see Barbie, not that I like barbie i hated it as a kid and always played with bionicles but Margot Robbie is cute :colondollar:
Original post by 5hyl33n
I’m watching Oppenheimer tomorrow afternoon if things go to plan.

Exciting!
Apparently, it has the guy who played Rodrick in Diary of a Wimpy Kid films in it :rofl:
Original post by CoolCavy
I want to see Barbie, not that I like barbie i hated it as a kid and always played with bionicles but Margot Robbie is cute :colondollar:

:five: I never played with Barbie either :hide:

Planning to watch Barbie with my partner in a few weeks :biggrin: and Oppenheimer is supposedly really good so have to watch that :biggrin:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Planning to watch Barbie with my partner in a few weeks :biggrin: and Oppenheimer is supposedly really good so have to watch that :biggrin:

I ended up seeing Barbie today :love: It was so good! (and rather emotional). Might end up going again with my Mum cos I think she'd rly enjoy it.
Don't think I've seen the cinema so full since HP and the Deathly Hallows :hmmmm:
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest