The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

My offer

Hi
I got a condtional offer for child nursing from dmu and i am so happy cuz that is my first choice.
but I dont think I am doing so well at the exams and i think i wont get the requirements for the course
Does that mean i automatically lose my place
i am very worried
Original post by imn__ah
Hi
I got a condtional offer for child nursing from dmu and i am so happy cuz that is my first choice.
but I dont think I am doing so well at the exams and i think i wont get the requirements for the course
i am very worried

It depends how your cohort do and how many places the uni have. Quite often depending on the uni people still get in if they miss their offer by 1 or 2 grades
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
what is a cohart, I have heard of it and the studets at open day have mentioned but I have not recieved any info on it
Original post by imn__ah
what is a cohart, I have heard of it and the studets at open day have mentioned but I have not recieved any info on it

It’s the students you are competing against to get into the university
Original post by imn__ah
Hi
i am very worried

Hi there @imn__ah ! Firstly congratulations on your offer from DMU! It's great to hear that you wish to study with us on one of our nursing courses!:elefant:

I know it's easier said than done, but try not to put so much pressure on yourself, or it may become a bit overwhelming (I find it does for me!).

If you would like to have a chat about your options and if you perhaps maybe don't meet the requirements of your offer come results day, then definitely reach out to us! We're here to offer support and advice and go through possible scenarios that may happen come results day - to hopefully mean you still join us in September - you can reach us via the number below:call:

Nothing is guaranteed, but I always find chatting to someone helps to put me at ease, and in a better frame of mind for exams!:crossedf:

You can chat to our Enquiries Team Monday to Friday 09:00AM-17:00PM on +44 (0) 116 2 50 60 70 :biggrin:

You got this!
All the best,

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending