The Student Room Group

Onyx b'ham replacement tenant wanted

I need a replacement tenant asap for a 'Silver en-suite' room within a shared flat at ONYX accommodation (B4 7BZ). It is booked until the 31st of August 2024.

*DEPOSIT WILL BE PAID FOR*

The room is ready and available for someone to move in IMMEDIATELY.
The bedroom has plenty of wardrobe and drawer space, shelving, large pinboards on 2 sides of the room, also, a nice sized desk with a chair. Has a bathroom with a walk-in shower, a cupboard and a shelf. The room is on the 9th floor so there is a panoramic view of the city.
The shared kitchen comes with plenty of cupboard space, large fridge and freezer. There is a microwave provided and a large dining table with chairs. There is also a sofa and a smart TV.

Price is £185 a week (includes all bills).
*Around £6,400 left to be paid on the contract*

Has free WIFI which I found strong and reliable for my work.
All included: free games corner, onsite gym, cinema room, rooftop terraces, large common room with private study spaces outside and inside. It also has sofas and a free TV room for you to relax or study. There is a large kitchen in the common room for parties.

This accommodation is a 10 minute walk into the City Centre and Birmingham City University. It is a 15 minute walk to Aston University and Birmingham City University International College.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending