The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jackw0_4
Hi I got richmond park en-suite. Hoping to swap for unsworth

Hey! I haven’t got unsworth but I do have uttley house with en-suite and self catered. Would you swap for this?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 21
Hi mate, I’m currently out right now. Can give you a text back later when in, cheers.

Hi mate I got Richmond park ensuite. I would be happy to swap with you if you wish.
Reply 22
Original post by natshotton
Hi mate, I’m currently out right now. Can give you a text back later when in, cheers.

Sure mate take your time.
Reply 23
Original post by gracemason
Hey. Would you swap to uttely house instead?

Hi, sorry I’m only interested in Richmond possibly. Plus i read that they want same genders to be swapping to keep the numbers in apartments balanced apparently. Thanks though, hope you find what you’re looking for!
Reply 24
Sure mate take your time.

It wont let me private message you mate as just made account last night. Any other way I can contact you? Can sort tomorrow if you want. Defo interested in swapping though if you still are
Reply 25
Hi,

Your study level: Undergraduate
What accommodation do you have: Unsworth
What do you want to swap to: Richmond Park

Not 100% on declining my offer as I want an accommodation sorted, however, would definitely consider swapping for a Richmond en suite.

Thanks😃

Hi!, i’ve got a richmond en suite and would really love unsworth. Happy to swap asap x
how does swapping accomidation work? do you have to inform uom? do you have to decline your accoms offer?
Reply 27
Original post by scoobywarrior
how does swapping accomidation work? do you have to inform uom? do you have to decline your accoms offer?

Hi, I’m pretty sure you have to accept your offer and pay your deposit to the uni, then you can sort a swap if sorted with someone. I think so anyways
Hi,

Your study level: Undergraduate
What accommodation do you have: Unsworth
What do you want to swap to: Richmond Park

Not 100% on declining my offer as I want an accommodation sorted, however, would definitely consider swapping for a Richmond en suite.

Thanks😃

Hi! I really hope you don’t mind me asking, but what are your reasons from wanting to switch from Unsworth to Richmond? I just got Richmond and I’m now wishing I got Unsworth, so would love to hear why you’d prefer Richmond. I hope I’m not overstepping by asking! :smile:
Reply 29
It wont let me private message you mate as just made account last night. Any other way I can contact you? Can sort tomorrow if you want. Defo interested in swapping though if you still are

Hi mate, I am pretty much available throughout the day so contact me whenever you like.
Reply 30
Hi, it’s fine don’t worrry! just thought it’ll be a lot cheaper and you still get an en suite etc. Even though not as modern and everything. I don’t think I’d swap it for any other accommodation as I’ve heard bad things about some of them, but Richmond seems decent from what I’ve heard.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I really hope you don’t mind me asking, but what are your reasons from wanting to switch from Unsworth to Richmond? I just got Richmond and I’m now wishing I got Unsworth, so would love to hear why you’d prefer Richmond. I hope I’m not overstepping by asking! :smile:
Reply 31
Hi mate, I am pretty much available throughout the day so contact me whenever you like.

Yeah perfect mate will drop you a text
Hi, it’s fine don’t worrry! just thought it’ll be a lot cheaper and you still get an en suite etc. Even though not as modern and everything. I don’t think I’d swap it for any other accommodation as I’ve heard bad things about some of them, but Richmond seems decent from what I’ve heard.

Ok, that makes total sense! Thanks for getting back to me! I’m sticking with Richmond :smile:
Sex/gender: female
Study level: Undergrad
What accommodation do you have: Uttley House en-suite with bath
What do you want to swap to: oak house, Richmond, Unsworth
Reply 34
Hi
sex/gender: female
study level: undergrad
my accommodation: oak house no basin
what i want to swap to: unsworth park
Reply 35
Hi!
Sex/ gender: female
Study Level: Undergrad
My accommodation: oak house, standard bedroom
What I want to swap with: Unsworth, Richmond, Uttley, Sheavyn
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 36

Heya, I have oak house standard bedroom if you want
Reply 37

I have oak house if its still available?
Reply 38
What accommodation do you have: Oak house
What do you want to swap to: Richmond, sheavyn, unsworth, uttley
Reply 39
What accommodation do you have: Ashburne house with basin
What do you want to swap to: Richmond, sheavyn, unsworth, uttley, Denmark road

Latest

Trending