The Student Room Group

URGENT: University of Bristol or KCL for Computer Science?

I am an international student and have gotten offers from both KCL and the University of Bristol for CS but I'm really not able to pick between them. I don't care too much about London's lifestyle so location isn't what is drawing me to KCL and honestly, I think I might prefer the calmer and greener campus life of Bristol but I'm trying not the location of the unis affect my decision too much. I just genuinely want to know that strictly based on academics (CS specifically) which is the superior uni. Only if I feel that the unis are almost of the same level would I really look into where I might prefer living but I'm ready to adjust anywhere. But at the moment I can't figure out which uni is academically superior. This is really important for me and I'm really confused right now so it would be greatly appreciated if someone would help me out with this.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by CK04
I am an international student and have gotten offers from both KCL and the University of Bristol for CS but I'm really not able to pick between them. I don't care too much about London's lifestyle so location isn't what is drawing me to KCL and honestly, I think I might prefer the calmer and greener campus life of Bristol but I'm trying not the location of the unis affect my decision too much. I just genuinely want to know that strictly based on academics (CS specifically) which is the superior uni. Only if I feel that the unis are almost of the same level would I really look into where I might prefer living but I'm ready to adjust anywhere. But at the moment I can't figure out which uni is academically superior. This is really important for me and I'm really confused right now so it would be greatly appreciated if someone would help me out with this.

Wow! Congratulations, can you tell me about your grades and extra-curriculars?
Original post by CK04

They are basically the same academically.

Is there something your specifically focusing on with the academics?

When you graduate, no company is going to split the hairs between Bristol or kings, they will look at students have achieved whilst at university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending