The Student Room Group

How to be a community pharmacist?

How do you be a community pharmacist I want to be one and can you tell me what should I pick for my gcse options can you check for me from the website page is The Radclyffe School that’s my high school and it has boxes is OL9 OLS is in Oldham can you tell me the 4 best options please for that and also tell me in general what 3 a levels should I study and pick have to start with 4 and can drop one second year in year 13 but in year 12 need 3 so can you please help and gimme step by step on what I should pick and need please thank youuu and btw I do not like maths my weakest subject????
(edited 8 months ago)
you definitely want to take biology and chemistry
Reply 2
What other 2 should I take to start with btw I can drop one second year in college but in first year need 4 but can drop also can you check on The Radclyffe School website year 9 options 2023 and check the boxes and tell me what 4 should I pick and is the best if I wanna become a pharmacist a community one please thanks????

Original post by emnaaerymanlto
Reply 3
What other 2 should I pick if wanna be a community pharmacist like nailed on like chem and bio also could drop which most likely bc I can’t handle 4 so gonna do that but for now what other 2 should I pick if I wanna be a community pharmacist and work in large companies and organisations and future build my own lab and move abroad to Dubai the options for the other 2 a levels with chem and bio hate maths so which 2 is best in that case got 4 options have to pick 2 bc picked chem and bio the options are business studies,economics,psychology,sociology which should I pick and which should I drop???

Original post by emnaaerymanlto
Reply 4
Someone pls help and reply pls Thankss!!

Original post by aryc_30
What other 2 should I pick if wanna be a community pharmacist like nailed on like chem and bio also could drop which most likely bc I can’t handle 4 so gonna do that but for now what other 2 should I pick if I wanna be a community pharmacist and work in large companies and organisations and future build my own lab and move abroad to Dubai the options for the other 2 a levels with chem and bio hate maths so which 2 is best in that case got 4 options have to pick 2 bc picked chem and bio the options are business studies,economics,psychology,sociology which should I pick and which should I drop???
Reply 5
Original post by aryc_30
Someone pls help and reply pls Thankss!!

I did A level Chemistry, Biology and Maths. By the way, I qualified as pharmacist 29 years ago. The Pharmacy degree course has changed so much since then. 😅

Quick Reply

Latest