The Student Room Group

Retaking 2023 questions

Hello, ive got about a week till my results and I'm not feeling very sure if I can reach my desired university so I'm considering retaking. I've got a few questions about it.
1. What grades would I have to apply for in UCAS if I'm retaking
2. How much of my personal statement has to change
3. How to get my new teacher references (as I want to reapply as an external student)
Original post by Jkim1402
3. How to get my new teacher references (as I want to reapply as an external student)

2. I heard they’re scrapping personal statements for next year apparently it’s going to be questions? If not then you’ll have to change a large chunk of ur PS because it’ll be deemed as plagiarism
3. You can ask your teachers to write you them just email them and I’m sure they’d be more than happy to help you :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Jkim1402
Hello, ive got about a week till my results and I'm not feeling very sure if I can reach my desired university so I'm considering retaking. I've got a few questions about it.
1. What grades would I have to apply for in UCAS if I'm retaking

you can try to make it by your self if the application doesnt say it needs to be from a teacher or you decide to ask a guardian or a agent i am not really sure how it works sorry, for mine i just asked my old school teacher if she could make a new one
Also don’t worry I’m in the same position as you I also think I’ll fail so I’ve applied to 2 colleges and gotten accepted so if I do fail atleast I have a backup plan
Reply 4
Original post by Shaylahnaomi
2. I heard they’re scrapping personal statements for next year apparently it’s going to be questions? If not then you’ll have to change a large chunk of ur PS because it’ll be deemed as plagiarism
3. You can ask your teachers to write you them just email them and I’m sure they’d be more than happy to help you :smile:

Oh yh ive heard about them scrapping personal statements next year. tbh I'm glad they did cause I was so **** at writing them
Reply 5
Original post by benino
you can try to make it by your self if the application doesnt say it needs to be from a teacher or you decide to ask a guardian or a agent i am not really sure how it works sorry, for mine i just asked my old school teacher if she could make a new one

write ok i will definitely be emailing my teachers later on

Quick Reply

Latest